Disaster recovery service is a predetermined set of processes offered by a third-party vendor to help an enterprise develop and ensure business continuity.There are large complexities in recovering a business processes hence it is important to have a prior plan in place which ensures that you are protected if and when a disaster occurs. PGBS helps you in this service regardless of the complexity involved in recovery.
PGBS disaster management and recovery services
We offer comprehensive services when it comes to disaster management and recovery. Key provisions we provide are
- Disaster recovery at site level: This is applicable in a situation that is characterized by the availability of more seats for a running process that is not being used by the concerned process for which it is reserved and is unavailable for other vital processes as well.
- Disaster recovery owing to geographical reasons: We carry out geography disaster recovery services which can range from country level to state or even site level based on the requirements as specified by the client.
- Cold disaster recovery: This type of recovery plan includes a secondary functioning center. In an event of any issue paving way for the closing down of a call center, we will assist you to shift your operations to the secondary center. You can easily get the computers set up and WAN link readdressed.
- Warm disaster recovery: In this plan, computers setting up along with cabling and furniture are included. When any sort of emergency is encountered, needed applications can easily be installed and WAN link can be redirected within 24 hours.
- Hot disaster recovery: It is the costliest and at the same time, most preferred one. This is the online center available for the agents to get in if any emergency situation occurs. Hot disaster recovery plans include two centers in two different cities with a lot of additional features so as accommodate more in case of needs. When you opt for hot disaster recovery, even when one call center needs to be closed, operations will not be affected in any manner as the agents can swiftly be transported to the other center where you can redirect the traffic.
How our disaster recovery solutions helped an insurance company to improve its client’s satisfaction. Read case study
Disaster recovery services in India
At PGBS DRM varies with clients. We remove those unpredictable factors that threaten your ability to provide uninterrupted service to your customers. We first thoroughly understand your business requirements and then provide you with a business continuity plan which ensures that disasters don’t affect you or your customers.
Control measures of DRM can be classified into the following three types and PGBS is expert in all of the recovery techniques:
- Preventive measures – Controls aimed at preventing an event from occurring.
- Detective measures – Controls aimed at detecting or discovering unwanted events.
- Corrective measures – Controls aimed at correcting or restoring the system after a disaster or an event.
Our Solutions provides you with certain strategies for data protection. Here backups are made to tape and sent off-site at regular intervals, backups made to disk on-site and automatically copied to off-site disk, or made directly to off-site disk replication of data to an off-site location, which overcomes the need to restore the data.
Other than recovery systems and services, our solutions also implement precautionary measures with the objective of preventing a disaster. This includes local mirrors of systems or data and use of disk protection technology such as RAID surge protectors — to minimize the effect of power surges on delicate electronic equipment use of an uninterrupted power supply (UPS) or backup generator to keep systems going in the event of a power failure fire prevention systems such as alarms and fire extinguishers anti-virus software and other security measures.
Situations such as natural calamities, technical snags, software hang-ups and unforeseen interruptions are difficult to control. A cost-benefit analysis often dictates which solutions are implemented during these times and our experienced Indian team can assist you in this regard.
We, also provide offsite solutions for small business wherein you can use our state of the art facility to house your staff in times of disaster. Outsourcing your business continuity services needs to a reliable vendor like us in India will ensure that your business does not come to a standstill.
Contact us, one of the most efficient disaster recovery companies in India today!