Data mining and web research is a dynamic niche which keeps on progressing incessantly. For an outsourcing Indian company providing these services, being equipped with comprehensive knowledge and updated trends in the related fields is of peek relevance.
It is quite palpable that knowledge about anything can’t be acquired from void. You should seek the same from different sources and it is mandatory that the garnered information is authentic and of value. When it comes to data mining, professionals can surely rely on several blogs.
As mentioned on Quora, some of the most important blogs that covers latest strides in Big Data, Data research, Data Science and Business Analytics are:
- FastML: This puts light on various real-world applications of data science and machine learning.
- Hilary Mason: It encompasses insights of Bitly Chief Scientist about machine learning for Big Data as well as Data Science.
- Net: The blog which covers the joining of practicality and theory is maintained by one of the leading practical machine learning researchers, John Langford.
- Kaggle blog no free hunch: This covers machine understanding competitions and Kaggle data science.
- KDnuggets: If you are a person interested in knowing more about these services and outsourcing companies in India offering the service, this blog is ideal. You will see latest news, jobs, important events and a lot more.
In addition to the above mentioned, a lot of Indian outsourcing companies offering web research services follow Normal Deviate, Statistical Modelling, Causal Inference, and Social Science, Three-Toed Sloth, Simply Statistics and FiveThirtyEight Blog.
We have been into this domain for a long time now. Our expertise and eagerness to be the forefront will surely reflect in our blog. We bring to you all vital information and trustworthy resources on which you can rely. Stay in touch with us!