The size of your pictures plays a very crucial role in the performance of your website. If your photos are not appropriately sized, they can harm your sales and decrease your website performance. Reducing the size of your photos without affecting the image quality is possible in Photoshop. In addition, there are numerous free and paid tools and plugins that can help you in reducing image file size.
Images are always essential to attract more and more viewers to your website and give them the perfect visual cues which help in strengthening your brand identity. Product photography helps your users get a fantastic shopping experience. Optimized Photos also help enhance SEO and boost your sales by driving more traffic. Conversely, decreased image quality can ruin your business.
If you upload large pictures to your website, it could slow down your page load time. In addition, it will lead to increased bounce rates and decreased sales. If you have ever tried to reduce the size, you might know the risk of damaging the picture quality while image size reduces. However, if you create a website or publish a blog post, high-quality, properly-sized photos are essential for your business. By resizing your pictures without losing quality, you can help your brand look professional.
Let’s help you understand different ways to reduce the size of your photos, preserving the quality.
- Determine your picture aspect ratio
- Decide whether the photo needs to be cropped and where it will be used if it’s a product thumbnail, product image, homepage banner, etc.
- For a thumbnail, select an a1:1 aspect ratio.
- Save for web is the tool you can use to alter your quality compression and size of the picture.
- This tool has several functions which help in editing.
- A .jpeg format allows the compression in the best way.
- You can preset medium, low, high, very high & maximum. Choose them according to your compression and reduce image file size
- Set the perfect dimensions so the photo won’t get distorted while altering the size.
- No one size fits all the options. Instead, each picture takes an individualized tweaking accordingly.
Useful Article: Resize Images in Photoshop Without Losing Quality
If you have bulk pictures compressed and resized, you can consider outsourcing photo editing requirements. So contact PGBS and get the best photo editing services without harming your picture quality.
We have talented editors who can take care of any image file format using the latest technologies. PGBS is a professional editing service provider helping clients across the globe with high-quality photos. We have a 24*7 support system so that clients can get in touch with us anytime they need it. Our talented experts can handle bulk 5000+ pictures per day.