Designers, as well as manufacturers of furniture, can now leverage the potential of 3D technology to make their prototypes appear more realistic. This assures more accuracy, reduced iterations, lesser production cost and ultimately more productivity.
We are into the field of 3D furniture modeling services for years now and our skills in the same are testified by the satisfaction of lots of furniture manufacturers and designers worldwide. Experts associated with us can convert even the most complex of furniture concepts into flawless high and low poly 3D designs. You just have to provide us a 2D image or even a sketch or rough scribble. We will take care of the rest. We can transform any concept into perfect 3D models and render them in a photorealistic manner by integrating functionality and aesthetics seamlessly.
Our Furniture 3D Modeling Services Include
PGBS always strives to stay ahead by being acquainted with the latest trends and techniques in the domain of furniture modeling and designing. Over the years, we have worked with varied furniture types and in close association with countless furniture designers as well as manufacturers. Our assistance can help those involved to realize fixtures and fittings that enhances productivity and elevates the appeal of work environment while keeping an eye of space consumption. The expertise garnered by us helps us to create 3D furniture models for varied sectors. Few among them are
- Corporate: In this sector, comfort and space management aspects are the most crucial. We come up with ergonomic designs that effectively manage space and exhibit a great level of usability.
- Home: With an equal focus on aesthetics and functionality, the range of this provision covers kitchen, poolside and garden furniture. Different capabilities are needed by each of them which include an idea of basic ergonomics and space management.
- Industrial: Having a proper and well-defined floor map, furniture in the industrial area need permanent fixtures most of the time. Therefore, with minimum space utilization, we can retain the usability, rigidity, and convenience.
- Storage: Space is a huge concern nowadays. Understanding the same, we focus on maximizing storage space while combining space, utility, and usability.
- Healthcare: Strength, functionality, and comfort matter the most when it comes to furniture design for clinical or hospital requirements. Usability and space management are needed to be kept in mind and our 3d designs exactly do the same.
- Recreation: This is an area in which creativity has a vital role to play. We work together with designers and support them to innovatively get involved in the process to ensure furniture availing applicability, practicality, and functionality.
The 11 Step 3D Furniture Modeling Methodology we follow
- We define the work scope and ensure complete availability of details.
- Our partner team communicates time of completion and costs that would be incurred.
- Project manager gets engaged and frames the best team encompassing ideal resources.
- Drawings are received from the client and the concept is comprehended.
- Furniture is designed and the model is pre-visualized based on the requirements of the client.
- Followed by this, 2D drawing is transformed into 3D models with the help of professional art team.
- Outputs are shared with the client and feedback regarding the design is gathered.
- Changes are made as per the feedback and furniture model is cleaned up.
- Multiple phases of thorough quality checks and assurance processes are carried out.
- We execute our 3D rendering process and the final model is generated.
The software we use for 3D furniture modeling and rendering
To ensure a remarkable class of custom 3d modeling services, it is imperative to have inventiveness, specificity, and accuracy in place. Having a team that optimally utilizes the best features of the perfectly blended tools and software programs, we are able to meticulously craft models that bring your concepts to life, effortlessly.
Advantages of our 3D furniture rendering services
Blueprints have gradually disappeared as and everyone these days prefer 3D representations that perfectly reflects how the furniture would look like when manufactured. However, the depressing fact is that not all companies have time or resources to carry out the creation of 3D models in-house. This is where our experience and services emerge as the ideal savior for you. There are enormous benefits when you outsource your product 3D design related requirements to us. Have a glance at the few most relevant ones
- We go for the most modern ways by completely replacing the traditional methods while staying cost-effective and offering solutions that stay in line with your exact requirements.
- We allow the clients to modify the texture, style, orientation, space, shape, and location without any physical rebuilding.
- Prototypes can be made easily and quickly after all the needed alteration and approval sessions are completed.
- We guarantee the highest quality outputs within the shortest possible turnaround time
- Your project details are kept safe through our security measures and proven techniques.