Real Estate HDR Photo Editing
Normally photographers take multiple snaps of a location from different angles and exposure values. Then they send the snaps to companies providing image blending services and there the experts blend different HDR images together thus availing a better quality output. We are adept in different Photoshop blending techniques and technologies for doing the same.
HDR photo blending services from PGBS
PGBS offers a wide range of image blending services to support various real estate agents and companies. Having extensive knowledge and experience in the desired field, our team is highly professional and skilled to remove imperfections and create outstanding images for our clients. We also remain updated with the latest market trends to produce the needed output as per their requirements and industry standards. Thus, as our main areas of expertise, we offer HDR photo blending services that facilitate easy blending of two or more images into a single image that looks gorgeous and flawless.
Masking and HDR blending are nowadays more preferred and popular. With HDR image, you can capture the superior dynamic range when compared to the standard camera. There are several HDR photo-blending techniques but the underlying concept is the blending of different exposures to come up with well-lit and vibrant HDR photographs. When you outsource the task to us, the photographs get converted to an enticing entity that serves as your most effective sales tool.
Interior HDR Photo Blending: We can perform advanced HDR photo editing and blending in Photoshop, merging photos in an appropriate manner so as to highlight indoor elements naturally and to prevent the occurrence of an over-processed appearance. If you are looking to show an indoor space as well as a window view, our HDR image blending experts are always ready to deliver the desired outcomes.
Exterior HDR Photo Blending: Our photo editing team demonstrates a strong expertise in performing exterior HDR photo blending and can incorporate a natural look and feel in images. They are proficient in exposure correction techniques and can make sure that the elements in a photo blend well with the surrounding background.
Our HDRI (High Dynamic Range Imaging) Services include
- Color Exposure Correction: We offer quality color correction services, which involves maintaining the right color balance and tone, correcting color saturation, contrast, and exposure, removing the red-eye effects, etc. so that the natural colors are perfectly blended to enhance the value of the image.
- Perspective Correction: We provide perspective correction services to eliminate horizontal, vertical, and angular distortions in the real estate photographs such as tilting of buildings, walls, lamp posts, and other structures that affect the quality of the image. By rectifying the above distortions, we provide satisfactory results to our customers with presentable pictures.
- Image Bracketing: We offer image bracketing services to create images with the right exposure. We combine many photographs having the same scene but with different camera settings such as exposure, white balance, ISO, focus, and flash values to obtain an outstanding and satisfactory image.
- Sharpening: We can eliminate blurriness from images by applying optimal sharpening effects. Sharpening is perhaps a vital touchup step in the HDR image blending process.
- Real estate panorama image stitching: We have profound expertise in seamlessly combining multiple images having high contrasts and shot at varied exposures to create HDR images through seamless image stitching technique.
- HDR Image Editing: We can instill diverse look and feel in your HDR real estate photographs. Whether you want a natural look or you are looking for extreme combination with deep shadows and saturation, our photo editors would appropriately address your custom requests.
- Color Cast Removal: Many times you may find an HDR image to be displaying additional colors. Our photo editors have a strong sense of these effects and they can eliminate those additional colors while restoring original look and appeal to the images.
- Dust Removal: This is a key process to restore image clarity. We know proper techniques to get rid of your camera lance dust, thereby facilitating the generation of clearer and enhanced images.
- Adding Sharpness: During the image editing process, images may lose their quality to a certain extent. Our photo editors can appropriately address this issue by adding sharpness to enhance them. With this approach, we are able to create images that look sharper and professional.
- Addition of Blue Sky: At times, it is found that certain images showcasing outdoor spaces appear dull because of the sky color that either appears dull or unclear. We can rectify this situation by adding blue sky, which brightens the overall appeal of the image.
- Layered HDR Tone Mapping: We use Photoshop efficiently to perform layered HDR tone mapping.
- 360-degree virtual tour: We can neatly combine multiple HDR images so as to create a 360-degree virtual property tour.