PGBS is a premium provider of children’s book design services. We have a team of graphic designers, formatting specialists, and illustrators who work together to create appropriate children’s book layout design that can neatly accommodate text and illustrations in an aesthetically appealing way. We, at PGBS, are committed to ensuring that our clients, including publishers and self-published authors, get the highest standard of children’s book layout services. We have solid experience in crafting bespoke children’s book interior design, guaranteeing a pleasant reading experience to the readers. We understand the importance of illustrations and how they influence young minds. Keeping this in mind, we put strong focus on the perfect alignment of text and illustrations.
Our Children’s Book Design Service Portfolio
Our children’s book design service portfolio includes our support on key aspects of design including children’s book interior design, children’s book layout design, non-fiction book interior design, fiction book layout design, cover design, formatting, typesetting, etc. We have specialists handling individual tasks, which makes us a top book design service provider in the industry. Here are the key components of our service portfolio:
Children Book Design Process at PGBS
We, at PGBS, follow a systematic book designing process, which allows us to meet our clients’ expectations with regard to quality, appropriateness, and timelines. Our experts would bring your illustrations and text into life, allowing you to create a strong impact on your target readers. We can create book designs that would not only educate, but would also inspire and amuse. We have professional illustrators onboard and they can provide you with advanced illustration support if you do not already have an illustrator to assist you. We can create unique designs for chapter books, primers, picture books, novellas, etc by following a streamlined process that further demonstrates our professionalism in the domain. Here’s what we do:
- We design two layout concepts initially, including a few pages of text and illustrations. We would then send them to you to allow you to share your feedback.
- You can then discuss about your requirements with our book designer.
- If required, we can send you a few more design ideas at an additional cost.
- We would use Photoshop or Adobe InDesign to design the interiors of your book.
- We would create a PDF version of the book and seek your review comments.
Why should you choose children’s book formatting services from PGBS?
PGBS is a reputed provider of children’s book layout design services. We, at PGBS, have set high quality benchmarks for all our projects, which have ensured the delivery of extraordinary outcomes to our clients. Here are the reasons why you may want to work with us:
- We have the most experienced book formatting and typesetting professionals and graphic designers working with us.
- We have a customer support team that operates on a 24/7 basis. Our customer service representatives are always ready to address your queries as fast as they can.
- We are recognized for quality outcomes. From creating vibrant illustrations to designing graphical book layouts, we are experts at every activity that is involved in designing children’s books.
- We have stringent data security policies in place; we ensure that our clients’ data remain safe in our hands.
- We offer customized packages, allowing you to make the most out of our services at prices that you can afford.
I got expert illustration and children’s book layout design support from the PGBS team. They even helped me with eBook conversion. I simply loved the outcome. Thanks you guys.
We received excellent eBook conversion, formatting, and typesetting assistance as a single package from PGBS. The package was perfectly tailored to meet my needs. Superb pricing and service.